1) How Many Samples Should I Have In My Booth? – Oftentimes, I see booths at our show that have too many samples or too few samples. A booth that is overcrowded with samples will lead to buyers walking by instead of stopping to look. On the reverse side, too few samples make the factory like they are not an expert in the category. The right balance of samples and space is very important. Because samples take different amounts of space and are displayed differently it is important to try to recreate your own booth space at home and have your designers and merchandisers help create a look and choose samples well in advance. This way you will not arrive at showtime in Las Vegas with samples that you wish you brought but left home and others that you don’t need or have too many of. As far as numbers of samples are concerned, I would say the minimum you should bring would be around 50 (based on a 9 m/sq booth) or so and the maximum depends on each sample’s physical size and other factors.
2) Only Bring Categories Which You Have Expertise – We suggest you only bring your most importantcategories of products that you manufacture or supply. If you bring too many different categories to the show, the factory will not be seen as in expert in one or two areas. This is almost never successful at a trade show.Buyers want to have 100% confidence that you are expert at the product that you make. If they feel you are just starting something they will look elsewhere. 只带你专业擅长的产品--只带不多于三类主类展品的样品，只带最能呈现你的专业的展品。买家只青睐目标产品领域最强的厂商。
3) Which samples to bring? – Excellent, appropriate samples are responsible for more orders than any other single tip or trick I can give you. By bringing your best samples of the products your factory is mostprofessional is always the best policy. We attract buyers that buy all seasons at SOURCING at MAGIC, so you do not need to focus too strongly based on season. It is also an excellent idea to bring samples of available stock you might have that you would like to sell because many buyers that attend are looking for stock. 带什么样品合适？--优秀正确地选择展品会比我许多的经验分享更有效果，展会许多买家对一年四季的产品都有需求，对库存也有要求。
4) Show Buyers Your Current Clients List – If your clients allow it, you should always have a poster or small stand up in your booth that lists your important clients in North America and Europe. Buyers are more comfortable when they recognize some of your current clients. 秀出你的知名客户名单---当然，前提是客户同意的情况下。
5) Your QA and Compliance Certificates – Many buyers, especially the larger ones, require WRAP, BSCI or other certifications with the factories they produce with. If you have these, it is very important to create a poster (maybe combine with the client’s poster above) and display this information at the show and on your profiles, etc. 所获证书的展示---大胆且显眼地展示公司已获得的国际认证机构的证书。
6) Decoration for your booth – When Jessie and I walk our floor at the show, I cannot help but notice the well decorated booths. Just like a buyer, I am automatically much more attracted to a booth that is pleasantly decorated in a way that looks good with their samples and is color/trend right for the season. A factory doesn’t need to spend a lot of money to get results. Just be creative and use your merchandiser’s talents to help you. A well decorated booth will increase sales because the buyer stopped instead of walking by. Remember, buyers use their eyes first so aesthetic values are critical for best results. 展位的装修----展位的布置非常必要重要，好的展位布置和装修能吸引更多买家的关注。
If you follow our advice above, you will have a better experience at SOURCING at MAGIC August 2018. More importantly, you will increase your Return-On-Investment at every show you attend from now on. I hope you will be able to learn a few things from our points detailed above. My goal is to help you attract more customers and increase your business. Good luck and I look forward to working with you now and into the future! 做好以上几点，参展效果会更好。